Beyond-Biology Male Blood Panel
- Chemistry Panel (Metabolic panel with lipids)
- Uric acid
- BUN (blood urea nitrogen): Measures liver and kidney function
- Creatinine: A test used to measure kidney function
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio: For diagnosis of impaired renal function
- Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR)
- Sodium / Potassium / Chloride / Calcium / Phosphorus / Total Protein / Albumin / Globulin / Albumin/Globulin Ratio
- Bilirubin: Evaluates kidney and liver function
- Alkaline Phosphatase: Evaluation of liver and bone diseases
- LDH (lactic dehydrogenase)
- AST (SGOT): Evaluates liver function
- ALT (SGPT): Evaluates liver function
- Iron (serum)
- Lipid Profile: Evaluates the risk for developing atherosclerosis (arterial plaque) and coronary heart disease.
- Total Cholesterol / Triglycerides / HDL Cholesterol / LDL Cholesterol / Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Fasting Glucose (blood sugar) : Red blood cell count / Hemoglobin / Hematocrit / Red blood cell indices / Mean corpuscular hemoglobin
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration
- Red blood cell distribution
- White blood cell count
- Differential count
- Platelet count
- Free Testosterone
- Total Testosterone
- DHEA – Sulfate
- C-reactive protein (High sensitivity)
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) The thyroid gland primarily produces T4 free which converts to T3 free, the more active form of the hormone. Optimal thyroid hormone production supports your resting metabolic rate, which is essential in maintaining a healthy weight.
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) A 12-hour fast is required for this blood test. However, drink plenty of water and take your medications as prescribed
Additional Testing: This panel provides information about Dihydrotestosterone(DHT), Pregnenolone, and Growth Hormone(HGH) deficency. It may be added at additional cost to the Beyond-Biology Male Panel.
Male Hormone Plus Panel includes:
Insulin-like Growth Factor 1, also known as IGF-1, is used as a biomarker for blood levels of human growth hormone(HGH). The blood level of IGF-1 appears to be constant over 24 hours and is found to be related to growth hormone secretion.
Because IGF-1 is related to the production and secretion of growth hormone (HGH), many doctors use this measurement to assess growth hormone status.
- IGF 1/Somatomedin-C